If you are looking for an affordable treadmill you can easily use at home, the Weslo Cardiostride 3.0 Treadmill is your best option. It is a basic fitness machine that offers you the opportunity of walking and jogging without leaving your home.
Weslo Cardiostride 3.0 Treadmill was designed to adapt to the needs of any user, so everyone in the family can use is. The machine can accommodate users who weigh up to 250 lbs., being ideal for losing the few extra pounds. In our Weslo Cardiostride 3.0 Treadmill Review, all the benefits, as well as downsides of this treadmill will be highlighted, so you can make an informed purchase decision.
What is the Weslo Cardiostride 3.0 Treadmill?
Weslo cardio stride 3.0 is a basic treadmill that comes at a very affordable price, and it can be easily stored in your apartment. It has a tread belt that ensures a comfortable walk or light jog, without putting a strain on your joints. The Cardiostride 3.0 model comes with a SpaceSaver feature. You can fold it vertically to save space around your house or apartment.
This treadmill is generally appreciated by users who love its easy-to-use design. However, there are some who complained about noise issues while using the treadmill, while other users didn’t like the fact that they can’t run on the treadmill. We have identified all the pros and cons of using the Weslo Cardiostride 3.0 Treadmill, and you can read more about them in our next section.
Pros and Cons to Using the Weslo Cardiostride 3.0 Treadmill
- SpaceSaver – The possibility of folding this machine is a great feature, especially if you live in a small apartment. You can fold it vertically and store it under your bed or on the hallway, without too much effort.
- Easy to Assemble – The Weslo Cardiostride Plus Manual treadmill doesn’t require a complex assembly process, so even the non-technically skilled users can quickly put it together. If you follow the instructions manual, there should be no issues with getting your treadmill ready in less than half an hour.
- Affordable price – This professional treadmill is available on Amazon for only $127.69, which makes it one of the most affordable options out there. You can even get free shipping within the United States, and this is a great advantage. This treadmill is a real bargain for anyone who is on a budget.
- LCD Window Monitor – The Weslo Cardiostride 3.0 is equipped with an LCD monitor that will display all the needed information during your workout. You will get real-time data related to your speed, time, intensity and calories burned during your exercise routine. This is a very useful feature for anyone who wishes to track their progress.
- Fixed Incline – The incline angle of the track is fixed to a comfortable 15 percent that ensures a challenging workout without damaging your ankles or knees.
- No Electricity Needed – As it is a manual fitness machine, the treadmill is powered by your strength, so there is no need to plug it in. You can just start walking at the desired speed, and the tread belt will start moving along with you. This feature helps you greatly reduce your investment as you will not pay extra on your electricity bill, so you can use the treadmill daily without any worries.
- Light Weight – The machine only weighs around 50 pounds, so it can be moved around without too much trouble.
- Noise – A lot of users complained about the loud noise that the treadmill produces, which is generally the case with manual fitness equipment. Taking into account the fact that the machine is powered by the user’s movement a loud friction noise is to be expected. Avoid this product if your partner or family members would be bothered by the noise.
- No comfortable running option – Although the Weslo Cardiostride 3.0 treadmill is advertised as a great running machine, most of the users complained about the fact that they can’t comfortably run on it. Due to the fixed incline and the manual operation of the tread belt, running at high speeds is not as smooth as with other products.
- No built-in wheels – This treadmill doesn’t have built-in wheels, which makes transportation from room to room a bit challenging. It can also be damaging to your floors, so be careful if you are dragging it around.
- Interval Training Not Possible – Because it is a manually operated machine, interval training is not an option with the Weslo manual treadmill. If you are keen on interval training and high-intensity workouts, you should probably go for an alternative product that includes these specific features.
Where to Find the Weslo Cardiostride 3.0 Treadmill?
The Weslo Cardiostride 3.0 Treadmill is available at various retailers, as well as on Amazon. You can easily buy it online, and if you hurry up, you can benefit from Amazon’s free shipping option. You should definitely opt for a new machine to ensure quality and safety.
You can safely use this treadmill for walking and light jogging. This is an ideal product even for senior citizens. It is important to hold on to the handles at all times. Otherwise, you might slip and injure yourself.
The recommended routine for this treadmill includes adapting your speed to your fitness level and maintaining a correct position while walking. You can easily use this machine every day without any negative effects on your joints. Fitness specialists recommend starting from 10 minutes a day and then gradually building up your duration, as your resistance increases.
Most users recommend purchasing a special lubricant to spray on your treadmill after using it. This way you ensure that your treadmill will work properly for a long time, without having to replace its parts. You can also invest in a mat to avoid scratching your floors.
Warranty and Guarantee Information
The Weslo Cardiostride 3.0 comes with a 90-day warranty for parts and labor. The frame of this Weslo treadmill is insured with a 3 year warranty.
Weslo Cardiostride 3.0 User Reviews
As we have mentioned in our cons section, there are a few flaws to this product, especially the noisiness and lack of inbuilt wheels. Users complained about this specific features, while also noting the fact that the Weslo Cardiostride 3.0 treadmill is a decent product within its price range. If you are on a budget and not too keen on interval running, these minor issues should not make you change your mind regarding this product.
We strongly recommend this sturdy, efficient machine to anyone who wishes to increase their fitness level. It is comfortable to use, and you will love the routine of your daily walk or jog without having to leave your house or sign up to a gym. We suggest you opt for the Weslo Cardiostride 3.0 Treadmill if you prefer a steady, supported pace and are not interested in interval training. All in all, this is a great purchase for its price range, and you will certainly see the benefits of using this machine!