Nowadays everyone wants to look good and stay in shape, but very few of us can afford the luxury of going to the gym regularly. The fitness solution to our busy, hectic lifestyle is the Stamina In-Motion elliptical trainer. It helps you make the best of your free time by working out at home or even while studying or doing the regular daily tasks.
How is this possible you might wonder? Well, the Stamina In-Motion elliptical trainer is the answer for anyone who has a busy schedule but wants to maintain an active lifestyle. Flexible, portable and easy to use this trainer enables you to enjoy a full workout from home or from the office, without having to go to the gym.
How does it work and where you can find the Stamina In-Motion elliptical trainer? How should you use it? What are the reviews for Stamina elliptical trainer? The following article answers all your questions and also offers you useful suggestions on the best ways to use and store the Stamina InMotion Elliptical Trainer.
What is the Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer?
The Stamina InMotion Elliptical trainer is an easy way to exercise in the comfort of your own home, and it is widely used in gyms as well. It’s a compact stepper that you can fold and store easily under your desk or in the closet. It is recommended for everyone, regardless of their fitness routine because it doesn’t put any strain on your back, hips or knees.
This mini elliptical trainer is the go-to item for many people who want to maintain their health and stay in shape because it is easy to use, portable and it burns as many calories as jogging. A normal routine workout with the portable elliptical trainer is a great way to burn the extra calories without any risk of injuries, as it has very low-impact on your joints.
The elliptical trainer requires very little assembly and installation, so everyone can do it. Reviewers recommend having a set of wrenches on site when you are ready to put together your new trainer. The LR44 batteries necessary for the display are included and are the non-slip pedals.
The Stamina In-Motion elliptical trainer has a manual resistance system, offering you a complete workout to increase your strength and overall fitness. It adds a few features that impressed most of the reviewers:
- Adjustable tension
- Foot pedals that work in both forward and reverse direction
- Sturdy, resistant construction
- LCD display that shows calorie burn, number of strides and exercise time
- Weight of just 24 lbs
Pros and Cons to Using the Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer
- Popular – One of the most popular elliptical trainers on the market, the InMotion Stamina is the go-to choice for a lot of satisfied users. It offers great features at an affordable price, and it is extremely easy to store even in small spaces. The fact that you can use it while working or typing is another great plus that earned it positive reviews.
- Easy to assemble – Even the not very handy among us can assemble this mini elliptical without having to use a full set of tools. That’s a great plus for anyone who wants to work out safely and doesn’t want to waste time on complicated equipment that’s hard to put together.
- Affordability – The Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer offers amazing features for a reasonable price. This is one of the main elements that turned the product into a best seller for both at home use and gym owners.
- Double functionality – This mini elliptical can be used standing or sitting which is a great feature for people who chose to exercise while they are at the office. It can be comfortably used while working on your computer or making phone calls, so it ensures that you make the best of your available time. The fact that you can use it even sitting also helps people who have knee or back problems, making it a great choice regardless of the amount of exercise you generally do.
- Easy progress monitoring – Thanks to the LCD screen, you can easily monitor your progress. It will tell you how many strides you took, how many calories you burn, the duration of your routine, and also your average speed.
- Short Stride – Few customers complained about the short stride that affects taller users who feel a slight discrepancy between their regular stride and the one offered by the Inmotion elliptical.
- Inaccurate display – Some reviewers complained about the inaccuracies the display shows when tracking calories and timing. The information presented on the LCD display is sometimes faulty and unreliable.
Where to Find the Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer?
As is the case with fitness equipment, Amazon is the place to go if you want your own Stamina elliptical machine. It’s on sale right now, and you also get free shipping within the United States, as well as various discount options as an Amazon Prime user.
Amazon also offers you the advantage of checking out what other customers have to say about this product. You should read the reviews of users to get the best idea of what the Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer can do for your health. Currently ranked 4 out of 5 stars, the compact elliptical is recommended by more than 2,000 users.
For the beginning, you should start at a lower intensity until you get used to the mechanics of this trainer. After you feel confident, you can slowly increase the difficulty to experience a more challenging workout for your entire body.
Customers usually praise this silent machine that allows them to work out in their living room while watching TV. However, if your Stamina Inmotion elliptical trainer starts making noise when used, you should check again with the manual to see if you installed it correctly.
There are no accessories required for operating the Stamina InMotion elliptical trainer, but certain users suggested adding some weights to increase the difficulty of your workout. This way you will get a more challenging routine while engaging your upper body as well.
Warranty and Guarantee Information
The warranty provided is one year for the metal frame and 90 days for the parts. Most of the users praised the sturdy construction that ensures long time use of this machine without having to replace parts along the way.
Any Customer Complaints?
It’s worth mentioning that one client complained about missing parts on delivery, so be sure to check if everything is in the box when you receive your elliptical trainer. You can access the official site of the company if you encounter problems with your delivery, although we don’t think that will be the case.
As a conclusion, the Stamina In-Motion elliptical trainer is a smart choice and an affordable one too. You will get the desired workout without breaking the bank, so this is a very good investment. As most reviewers stated, this is a great product to use at home or at the office, and the results quickly become visible, so you will be satisfied as well. However, be careful if you have balance problems, as the handle free trainer requires good posture for appropriate use.