If you want a quiet, efficient and high quality treadmill that will help you reach your fitness goals with ease, the Proform 505 CST treadmill should definitely be on your shortlist. Neither cheap nor expensive, the Proform treadmill 505 CST fits into the average budget of a fitness equipment shopper. Even though a great number of customers own the Proform 505 CST treadmill 2013 version, the Proform 505 CST treadmill (2014 model) is more sought-after on the market. Even though quite a few customers search for Proform 505 CST treadmill troubleshooting tips, it appears that this treadmill has a fine reputation on the market. So much, in fact, that it’s among the top 3 best-selling treadmills of all on Amazon. With that piece of information in mind, we have created a Proform 505 CST treadmill review with all the advantages and disadvantages regarding this machine. Take a look at the full specs below and see if this is the treadmill you should buy.
What is the Proform 505 CST Treadmill?
To put it shortly, the Proform 505 CST treadmill is a top-selling piece of cardio training equipment with countless features for its price range. It’s incredibly quiet, so you can easily listen to music or watch television while burning all those calories. In addition to this, it has an awesome foldable feature that makes it easy to store anywhere in your house. This particular aspect makes the Proform 505 CST treadmill fantastic for apartment dwellers or those who reside in homes with limited space. Also known as the Proform Proshox Lite 3 treadmill thanks to its cushioning system, the Proform 505 CST treadmill is a great choice for those looking to stay in shape without investing a small fortune on gym subscriptions.
There are plenty of reasons to get the Proform 505 CST treadmill for your home. It is reasonably priced for a treadmill in its class, has an ergonomic design and a pretty large weight capacity of 300 pounds. Even though you can find treadmills on Amazon that are under $500, this piece really is a delightful value. Unfortunately, there are a few Proform 505 CST treadmill problems and disadvantages that are mentioned in Proform 505 CST treadmill reviews. To give you a complete idea of how this treadmill is like, take a look at its pros and cons below.
Pros and Cons to Using the Proform 505 CST Treadmill
- Value – you get plenty of features for a very decent price.
- No Noise – you don’t have to worry about bothering neighbors or not being able to listen to your favorite tunes while running.
- Easy to Store – owing to the fact that it’s a foldable treadmill, the Proform 505 CST can be vertically folded and stored with ease.
- Good length – with a 55 inch exercise belt, you have all the room you need for walking, jogging or running.
- LCD Display – see all of your stats clearly.
- Multi-tracking – monitor calories burned, speed, time, mileage and heart rate.
- 18 Apps – you benefit from 18 different workout programs to suit your needs.
- Built-in Heart Rate Monitoring – you don’t have to worry about getting an additional monitor or working with complicated controls; the heart rate monitor is built-in the hand grips on the front of the treadmill.
- 10% incline – to enhance your workouts.
- ProShox Cushioning Technology – that goes ‘easy’ on the joints.
- Satisfactory Customer Service – this last aspect lies somewhere between the pros and the cons. While their customer service is responsive, a Proform 505 CST treadmill replacement might take up to a week due to the UPS service they ship through.
- Price – this cannot be considered a complete con, but a $500 treadmill might not be accessible to all. However, please note that you receive amazing quality for the price you pay.
- Complex Assembly – nobody ever said that putting a treadmill together would be easy, but the assembly process for the Proform 505 CST treadmill seems even more complicated than with other models. One Proform 505 CST treadmill 2014 model review mentioned that – even with professional help – it took around 2 hours to assemble. This is, by far, the greatest concern among customers regarding this treadmill.
Where to Find the Proform 505 CST Treadmill?
To buy a Proform 505 CST treadmill of your own, take a look at its Amazon product page. We can’t stress enough how important it is to purchase fitness equipment from a reliable seller, and not settle for used products on obscure platforms. As for the Proform 505 CST treadmill, you get a fantastic price and free scheduled delivery. As we were writing our review, the Proform 505 CST treadmill was $509. Don’t hesitate to click the link above to see if any promotions appeared in the meantime.
With 18 workout apps, you can experiment with the best exercise routine for you. We recommend that you start slow and gradually build up speed and resistance. You can even combine your workout with a few small hand or ankle weights for extra efficiency.
As with any treadmill, make sure you keep the belt well-lubricated to avoid any issues. If you are ever in need of Proform 505 CST treadmill repair, don’t hesitate to contact Proform’s customer service department.
Aside from the lubricant we mentioned earlier, the Proform 505 CST treadmill could use a reliable exercise equipment mat so it won’t damage your flooring.
Warranty and Guarantee Information
The Proform 505 CST treadmill has a lifetime warranty on the motor.
Any Customer Complaints?
The assembly seems to be the main issue among customers. Other than that, almost all agree that it is a fine piece of exercise equipment.
To conclude, the Proform 505 CST treadmill is really one of the best machines you could invest in for jogging or running. Super quiet, foldable and with lots of interesting features, this treadmill is perfect for those who want to lose / maintain weight and carry out a healthy lifestyle from the comfort of their home.