The Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse is a great choice for everyone who is looking for an affordable bike that can be safely used at home. It’s a basic bike that comes with a heart rate monitoring device set in the hand grips, so it ensures that the users get a constant update on the intensity of their workout. Its sturdy design and comfortable oversized seat are the big advantages of this durable bike created to accommodate the needs of all customers.
Weighing only 63 lbs., the Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse has a 300 lbs. weight limit which makes it fit for use for everyone, regardless of their size. It’s a user-friendly bike that helps you get into shape and work all the muscle groups in your body. As this review will show, the Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse is one of the best choices in its price range, and it has mainly positive feedback from customers.
What is the Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse?
The Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Magnetic Recumbent Bike with pulse is a machine designed for home use, and it comes with a few great features apart from the great price ($169). As we already mentioned, the bike has a pulse rate monitor, and it offers a comfortable workout for any user, regardless of their fitness level. It can be adjusted and adapted to fit the particular needs of any user, and it comes with 8 intensity levels.
The Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Magnetic Recumbent Bike with Pulse has a low gravity center, and the leg stabilizers are extended, ensuring stability during even the most intense workouts. Reviewers praised this model for its oversized padded seat that comes with a backrest which is great for people who have lower back problems. It’s a great machine to use at home if you want to build legs and arms strength while toning your entire body.
Pros and cons to using the Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse
Most of the reviews available online praise the Exerpeutic 900xl Magnetic Recumbent bike’s features and steadiness, recommending it as a great investment. However, as is generally the case with this kind of fitness equipment, there are some downsides to the product. You can find out all you need to know to make an informed decision by reading our review of the Exerpeutic 900xl Magnetic Recumbent Bike with pulse.
- Users agreed on the advantages of having large pedals equipped with straps that avoid the discomfort of slipping while pedaling. The design also ensures that the bike can be used by everyone, regardless of their height and weight.
- The Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse also comes with wheels that make transport and storing easier. It can be easily moved around without scratching or damaging your floors which makes it a great option for people who want to use it at home while watching TV. You can simply install it in your living room and start pedaling away.
- The sturdy, metal frame is another great plus, as it can accommodate heavier users without problems. It also ensures long time use, making it a great investment.
- Another advantage noticed by most users is the fact that due to its smooth cranking system, the Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse is as silent as can be. Usually, this type of machines is noisy and difficult to use in small apartments, but this is not the case with the 900xl model that ensures a quiet operation.
- Reviewers were also impressed by the features the LCD monitor offers. The inbuilt computer helps you monitor your workout data including distance, time; calories burned, average speed and heart rate, which makes your progress easy to track.
- The Exerpeutic Recumbent Bike reviews also show that this machine is a great purchase for people who want to get their daily cardio exercise routine because it offers a full body workout that will get your heart rate going.
- Some of the users complained about the slightly difficult process of assembly that takes roughly an hour and a half. Anyway, some said that it was not hard to put together following the instructions in the manual, but for not very handy people the assembly process proved challenging.
- A common complaint found in the reviews for the Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse is that some of the parts seem to not be built out of quality materials. People complained about screws that easily get loose, but they all agreed that for a budget bike, it’s not a big setback.
Where to find the Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse?
The bike produced by the Exerpeutic company based in Southern California is available for purchase on Amazon, and it comes with free shipping within the United States. We recommend that you choose a reputable dealer or Amazon to avoid issues with squeaky or malfunctioning parts that previous users reported.
The big plus about the Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse is that it can be used by seniors as well as trained athletes with great benefits. There are 8 available intensity levels so you can manually choose what fits you best. The main recommendation for a safe, long-term use is to adapt the speed and intensity to your fitness level, especially if you are recovering from an injury. Users who reviewed this product said that they use it daily for 30 to 40 minutes, getting an excellent cardio workout. Another great news is that due to its stable, sturdy frame and adaptable pedals, anyone can comfortably use this bike, so it’s fit for the entire family.
To make sure that your bike will last long, you should first check all the parts on arrival and ensure that there are no missing or damaged bits inside the box. After you make sure of this, go ahead and assemble your bike following the instructions. You can watch online tutorials if you are not very handy with mechanical stuff. After everything is set, all you need to do is start working out on your Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse and enjoy your steady progress. For a long, proper use, store the bike in a dry room and clean it with a damp cloth to avoid scratching or damaging the machine.
The bike has the pedals, straps, monitor and wheels included, so you don’t need any other accessories to start your workout right away. However, if you are worried about your hardwood floors or need to move the bike around often, you should consider purchasing a special mat designed for cardio-fitness products.
Warranty and Guarantee Information
The product comes with a 3-year guarantee for the frame and 90-day warranty on the parts, which gives you enough time to test it and make sure you like it. Most of the users were impressed by the features and design of this affordable machine, but if you find yourself among the very few unsatisfied clients, you can benefit from the included warranty.
Any Customer Complaints?
Very few customers who reviewed the product wished they would have more features to work with, such as more intensity levels or more progress tracking data. In fact, for the low price of this machine, the Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse offers many features that are not included in this cost category, so keep in mind that you get the best for your money.
After gathering all the information, we would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to stay in shape and get a toned body by working out at home. The Exerpeutic 900xl Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse is an affordable bike that isn’t too noisy, and it can be adapted to every customer’s needs. What more could you ask from a stationary bike? At such an affordable price the Exerpeutic 900xl Recumbent Bike certainly exceeds the expectations.