When it comes to treadmills created for home use, you can’t go wrong with the Nautilus T612 Treadmill. The Nautilus T612 was designed and produced by SOLE. This treadmill comes with a variety of features that will turn exercising into an exciting and enjoyable experience even for people who are not big fans of jogging. If you prefer not to spend loads of money on gym subscriptions and would rather exercise in the comfort of your home, the Nautilus T614 Treadmill is the right piece of equipment for you.
Nautilus T614 Treadmill Main Features
Nautilus T614 Treadmill is one of the best choices in its price range. Of course, to keep prices low, the makers of this Nautilus treadmill model focused more on functionality than advanced features. The Nautilus T614 belt measures 20″ by 55″. It smallish, and runners with longer strides may find it jus a bit uncomfortable. However, it’s a compromise you have to make when you’re looking for a treadmill for home. It’s also rather heavy, which both good news and bad news. The extra weight provides incredible stability. However, it may be difficult to store and move around, in spite of its very handy folding system.
MyFitnessPal and Nautilus Connect are the two programs included, and they have earned positive reviews from users who enjoy the possibility of customizing their workout and monitoring their performance.
The Nautilus T614 Treadmill comes with an inbuilt LCD screen, a heart rate monitor, and the possibility of adapting the inclination while working out. Ideal for trained athletes, as well as for beginners who want to get a full workout at home, this treadmill comes with inbuilt speakers that you can use to play your favorite tracks while exercising.
Warranty and Guarantee
The Nautilus T614 comes with a 10-year guarantee for the frame and motor while the Nautilus Treadmill parts (mechanical and electrical) have a 2-year guarantee.
As far as maintenance is concerned, the Nautilus T614 doesn’t require any sort of special care. Parts should be lubricated about once a month. Be sure to dry the treadmill after every use, as moisture can damage the more delicate components.
This Nautilus treadmill does not require accessories. Naturally, you can purchase a floor mat, if you want to protect the area in which you keep the treadmill.
This Nautilus model comes with 22 workout programs, plus the option to create your own custom programs. It is advisable to start and follow one of the workout routines that fit your fitness goals, as seeing your progress will keep you motivated. After you get the hang of it, you can challenge yourself by raising the inclination and speed until you feel like you get a real full body workout. You can use your treadmill every day without having to worry about damaging your joints, as the cushioning is soft enough to ensure a comfortable running session.
Pros and Cons to Using the Nautilus T614 Treadmill
- LCD Screen – The Nautilus T614 Treadmill has a high-resolution backlit monitor that displays all the information you need while working out such as your speed, heart rate, the number of calories burnt and the distance you have covered. On the large LCD monitor, you can track and then store your progress data via the data exchange that will connect to the two programs included.
- 22 Programs – The Nautilus creative and technical team put all their energy into making sure that your experience using the Nautilus T614 treadmill is a pleasant and motivation one. The treadmill comes with 22 individual programs that cover all your needs. You can choose from manual, training, quick goals, weight control and even custom your own original program.
- Quick Access – Due to its easily reachable buttons you can adjust the inclination, speed and other features on the go, making your workout pleasant and ensuring that you stay motivated.
- Acoustic Speakers – If you are one of the people who enjoy working out with their favorite music blasting, the T614 is the best treadmill for you. It has acoustic chambered double speakers that will ensure you get high-quality, high-volume sound.
- User Weight – The Nautilus commercial treadmill is a great choice for home use, regardless of the user’s experience of shape. This treadmill can support up to 300 lbs. weight, making it sturdy and efficient.
- Noise – A fair share of customers complained about the slightly annoying noises produced by the treadmill Nautilus sells. They noticed that after only a few weeks of use, the T614 starts to squeak, and they also were unhappy with the loud beeping noises made by the internal monitoring device.
- Transport & Installation – Nautilus Treadmill reviews also included another negative aspect. Weighing around 200 lbs, the Nautilus T614 Treadmill is very hard to move around, and installation requires at least to people. Make sure you have the delivery company bring your treadmill exactly where you want to assemble and use Otherwise, it will be a challenging task to move it around without assistance.
- Accuracy Issues – Some users also complained about the information displayed on the screen concerning their progress. They reported inaccuracies in related to speed, calories, and distance which prevented them from keeping track of their workout sessions.
One of the main concerns that comes up in Nautilus T614 reviews is the fact that the treadmill is a bit difficult to assemble. This is mostly due to the fact that it’s quite heavy, and thus requires at least two people to put it together. Users also noted the treadmill isn’t as compact as you might expect from a foldable treadmill. However, this is to be expected, given the fact that the increased weight also means increased stability.
Some users also reported minor issues with the treadmill console and software. However, most Nautilus T614 reviews were overall positive, praising the great value for price of this Sole treadmill model. It’s a pretty straightforward product that offers the basic features you’d expect to see in a home treadmill. And it performs well, even after months of use.
All things considered, the Nautilus T164 Treadmill is a top product. As with all fitness equipment, there are a few issues, but most of the reviewers agree that this product is a great investment. In conclusion, if you want a reliable machine that will keep you motivated to get in shape and stay fit, the Nautilus T164 Treadmill is a great option for you!