The Stamina Air Rower rowing machine is one of the most popular models in its category. One of the main things that makes this rowing machine so popular is its very affordable price. At $300, this is indeed one of the cheapest rowing machines on Amazon. Affordability is always an important criterium when choosing fitness equipment. However, it shouldn’t be the only one. In our Stamina Air Rower review, we looked at a number of features all air rowing machines should have, including usability, weight, size, versatility and more, to determine whether the Stamina Air Rower is indeed a rowing machine worth purchasing.
About the Stamina Air Rower Rowing Machine
The Stamina Air Rower Rowing Machine is a sturdy but comfortable machine that helps you lose weight and tone your muscles. It is designed to ensure that you get a challenging rowing exercise without straining your back and joints. You can use it at home if you want a low-impact but still challenging workout for your entire body.
You can determine the resistance of the machine by the effort you put into rowing. The harder you row, the more resistance you get. To help you track your progress, the Stamina Air Rower features a monitor that displays your speed, the distance you traveled, time and how many calories you’ve burned.
It is a very convenient machine because it features an angled seat rail that slides easily, so you will feel comfortable while exercising. The padded seat and the textured grips also contribute to the comfort of the user, while the easy-glide makes rowing a pleasurable experience for anyone using the machine.
In addition, the Stamina Air Rower is foldable and weighs just 53 pounds, thus it is easy to store. When it is unfolded, the
Stamina Air Rower is 45 x 24 x 9 inches. It also has built-in wheels, that allow you to move the rower with ease, to find the perfect workout spot. When you’re not moving it, you can rest the Stamina Air Rower on the floor protectors, so can be sure the machine stays put even during vigorous workouts.
The Stamina Air Rower Rowing Machine is available on Amazon, at the price of $299 with free shipping within the United States.
Stamina Air Rower Additional Info
The Stamina Air Rower does not require any sort of special maintenance. To make sure you are storing and cleaning the Air Rower rowing machine properly, read through the manual that comes with it. Remember that it should be kept away from moisture, and only cleaned with soft cloths to avoid scratching of the metallic or plastic parts.
Users should also be careful when assembling the Stamina Air Rower Rowing Machine, make sure you fix everything in place properly to avoid unpleasant noises.
Warranty and Guarantee Information
The standard warranty applies to the Stamina Air Rower Rowing machine. The machine comes with a 3-year guarantee on the frame and 90 days for parts. The company ensures that there should be no problems with the product upon arrival, but in case anything is wrong, they provide a contact number for their customers.
The Stamina Air Rower Rowing Machine doesn’t require any other accessories than those delivered in the box. If you want, you can separately buy a special folding mat that users recommend for preventing hardwood floors from possible damage. It is also available on Amazon.
This Stamina rowing machine is ideal for cardio exercises, as well as upper and lower body workouts. The Stamina Air Rower is ideal both for beginners and advanced trainers since resistance levels are determined by your own input. Still, beginners should be somewhat cautious. Avoid pushing yourself too hard, even if you feel you are up for the challenge. It takes a lot of experience to determine when you have reached your workout limit.
Stamina Air Rower Pros and Cons
Rated 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon, and reviewed by over 400 customers, the Stamina Air Rower Rowing Machine is a comfortable and affordable solution for everyone regardless of their athletic abilities. And you can easily adapt to suit your needs, as you advance with your training.
The Stamina rower utilizes wind-resistance. This enables the user to control the intensity of their workout and adapt it to his or her needs.
- The multi-function monitor displays all the necessary information such as speed, calories time, and distance, making you easily track your daily progress.
- Most of the reviews praised the durability of the Stamina Rowing Machine that can be used at top capacity for long periods of time. One reviewer actually stated that after 3 years of daily use her Stamina rower is still in perfect shape.
- Another useful feature of this air rower is that it has built-in wheels that make it easy to move around, as well as a foldable steel frame that makes storing much more accessible. Unlike most rowing machines, the Stamina Air Rower can be kept even in small apartments, making it the ideal choice for people living in the city.
- The Stamina Air Rower Rowing Machine offers large footplates, being ideal for every user, regardless of their size or height. This means that the whole family can take turns to enjoy a full-body workout at home.
- If you choose to order the Stamina Air Rower Rowing Machine, you don’t have to worry about heavy equipment ruining your wooden floor. The machine comes with built in floor protectors that prevent skidding and ensure your floors stay sage.
- Some advanced trainers may find the lack of predetermined resistance levels frustrating. The Stamina Air Rower might not be sufficiently challenging enough for experienced users.
- In some cases, the Air Rower may be slightly noisy. However, noise levels are average for rowing machines in this price range.
- The Stamina Air Rower Rowing Machine requires two people to assemble, although the process should not take longer that 30-45 minutes. For an additional fee, you can request assistance to assemble the Stamina Air Rower.
Looking at the reviews on Amazon, it is obvious that users are quite happy with their purchase. Many of the users praised the Stamina Air Rower even after years of use. More expensive rowing machines, such as the LifeSpan Rower, may have more advanced features. However, as most users noted, while the Stamina Air Rower lacks these types of features, it more than makes up for them with its durable built and affordable price.
However, some of them complained about the noise that the machine produced, especially when used at lower intensities. There are some customers who didn’t like the fact that the Stamina Air Rower Rowing machine doesn’t offer a feature for changing the resistance levels. However, other users appreciated the fact that, unlike other rowing machines, the Stamina Air Rower’s resistance levels felt similar to those of an actual boat.
All things considered, the Stamina Air Rower Rowing machine is one of the best options out there when it comes to durability, efficiency, and assembly.
It is fairly easy to assemble, although it requires two people, and the parts are sturdy and can take years of constant use without any visible damage.
Most of the users consider their investment a very smart idea and are pleased to share their opinion in hundreds of positive reviews. Considering its price and the features it has, the Stamina Air Rower is an excellent investment.