Most of us don’t fancy the idea of spending time and money to go to the gym. However, we do still want to stay in shape. The Proform Pro 1000 Treadmill is the best option if you want to maintain a healthy lifestyle without having to pay for an expensive gym membership. Because this professional running machine is designed for home use, which means it is easy to set up and store.
This Proform Treadmill model is a high-quality product that will offer you safe workouts. You can also monitor your progress with this machine. Equipped with a large backlit display that shows your speed, distance and calories burnt, the Proform Pro 1000 Treadmill is a great option for beginners as well as experienced runners.
Because of its many features and programs, the treadmill can be safely used by all members of your family, regardless of their fitness level. The professional cushioning makes it safe to use by seniors and by people who experience back knee or ankle pains. Below, you will find an extensive Proform Treadmill review. We’ll cover all the important topics to help you make an informed purchase.
What Is the Proform Pro 1000 Treadmill?
Proform Treadmills are well-known and appreciated by users for their features and sturdy design. The Pro 1000 model is no exception. Designed for home use, this professional running machine comes at a price of under $900 if you buy it from Amazon. This makes it a relatively affordable option.
Ideal for a variety of purposes, this model, can serve as a Proform crosswalk treadmill. It’s quite useful for light jogging and inclined running. You can also use this Proform space saver treadmill if you want to lose weight, tone your body or simply maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Another advantage of this Proform treadmill is the possibility of adapting the incline rate. This will create a more challenging workout. Beginner runners should steadily increase the incline to maintain a balanced workout and avoid injuries or unnecessary stress on the joints.
Pros and Cons of Using the Proform Pro 1000 Treadmill
- Silent Use – Proform treadmill reviews praise the silent operation on this running machine, enabling users to have their daily jog without bothering other family members. The strong motor was designed to remain silent even if you run at higher speeds and users greatly appreciate this feature.
- Powerful Motor – Equipped with a 3.0 CHP commercial motor, the Proform Pro 1000 Treadmill is strong and sturdy. The motor can operate without heating up even during your most intense workout sessions, and it comes with a lifetime warranty. It was designed to offer a smooth, quiet running experience and it certainly delivers on this promise.
- Variable Incline – Most of the Proform XP treadmill models feature a variable incline option which helps runners increase the intensity and difficulty of their workout. You can set your inclination angle to fit your specific needs, and you can go to up to 12% if you feel ready for a challenging cardio workout.
- 6-inch Display Screen – The large backlit display is clearly visible during your workout, so you can easily track your progress and monitor your vital signs. It is also simple to set and operate while running, which is a great feature for anyone who wants to keep track of the distance they have covered, the speed they have reached and the calories burnt during the session.
- ProShox Cushioning – A vital feature, especially for people who have problems with their knees or ankles. The ProShox cushioning contributes to a safe run. Unlike hard surfaces that put a damaging strain on your joints, the design of this professional treadmill ensures a comfortable run without any danger of injuring your knees or ankles.
- Space-saving Option – Easily foldable, the Proform Pro 1000 Treadmill can be used and stored even in the smallest apartments. The space-saving option comes in handy for people who need all the extra space they can get when they are not using the treadmill. All you have to do is fold it and place it against the wall or under the bed.
- Spacious Tread Belt – The 20 x 60 belt is wide and long enough such that taller runners can use it safely. Taller runners may have issues with regular treadmills. If you have a longer stride and need some extra space, this model is exactly right for you.
- 22 Included Workouts – The treadmill comes with 22 workout apps that you can choose from. It is also compatible with the Proform iFit treadmill program. This feature will help you find the right workout for your specific needs and fitness goals. It can also ensure that you stay motivated to continue running every day.
- Fairly Difficult Assembly – The Proform treadmill manual is apparently slightly unclear, and users have complained about the assembly process required. If you are not very handy with tools, make sure you have a friend or family member around to help you install the treadmill. Putting the treadmill together is definitely a two people job.
- Customer Service Issues – Some users who had to access the Proform treadmill troubleshooting system were not impressed with the quality of the customer services. It seems the Proform treadmill repair team was not as effective or professional as you might expect. This was a disappointment for users.
- Heavy Frame – The sturdy frame of this running machine is also quite heavy. Many users have complained about difficulties when transporting the box. We would recommend installing the treadmill in the space you are going to use it in, to avoid the task of moving it around.
Where to Find the Proform Pro 1000 Treadmill?
You can purchase the Proform Pro 1000 Treadmill online from Amazon, and also from specialized retailers. You can order your own treadmill from the manufacturer’s official site. And we strongly advise you to choose a trustworthy retailer. If you want to benefit from a high-quality product, avoid buying used Proform treadmill models. Stick to recommended trusted sources.
The experts recommend adapting your workout to your fitness level to avoid injuries or joint pain. You can safely use the treadmill on a daily basis if you follow the included workout programs and steadily increase your resistance.
The Proform treadmill crosswalk fans will also find benefits in using this product. Versatile and easy to use, the Proform Pro 1000 can help anyone get in shape fast. You can use the incline option if you want to add more intensity for your legs. You can also increase the speed to build resistance. However, fitness professionals advise users to track their progress and take it easy at the beginning. You can slowly raise the intensity and duration of your running sessions as you progress with your training.
The Proform Pro 1000 treadmill comes with all the parts necessary yo put it together. These include the Proform treadmill key and other small items that should be part of the assembly process. However, users recommended purchasing a bottle of professional Proform treadmill lubricant. The lubricant necessary to avoid damage after long time use of your treadmill.
Warranty and Guarantee Information
The Proform treadmill belt, motor, and frame come with a lifetime warranty. Additionally, there’s a 3-year warranty for the Proform treadmill parts and 1-year warranty on labor. We recommend buying your product from a trustworthy retailer to benefit from this guarantee policy.
Any Customer Complaints?
We have covered the most important customer complaints in our CONS section, so feel free to look over them again. All in all, this product represents a good value for money. And most of the customers would happily recommend it to their friends. This sturdy machine is a recommended purchase for anyone who wants to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
All things considered, the downsides of the Proform Pro 1000 Treadmill are minor in comparison with the array of features it includes. So we want to advise you to choose this product. This high-quality treadmill is fairly affordable. And it will last you a lifetime, offering you and your family members some great workout sessions.