Treadmills are becoming increasingly popular, especially for people who don’t want to spend their money on expensive gym subscriptions and who enjoy working out from the comfort of their living room. If you want to start your training from home, you should definitely go for the Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill as it is an affordable piece of equipment that will help you lose weight and stay in shape.
Created to help you burn calories and tone your body, the Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill has many features that set it apart from other products in its price range. People who are just beginning their training routine or advanced runners can enjoy the benefits of using this easy-to-use, easy-to-store treadmill. If you need to know more before making your purchase decision, just read our Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill review, and you will discover the benefits of using this fitness equipment.
What is the Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill?
The Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill is a machine designed especially for home use, and it was created to help you burn the extra pounds you’ve always wanted to get rid of. It has an adjustable incline with 3 different settings which makes it easy for you to increase the intensity of your workout. Another great advantage is the amazing price the Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill is available at only $259.99 on Amazon.
People who chose this product were also impressed by the light weight of the machine (62 lbs.) which makes it easy to move around and store when not in use. It can be efficiently used by any family member, regardless of their fitness level, which makes the Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill a great investment.
Pros and Cons to Using the Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill
- Easy-to-store – The Confidence GTR Power Pro folding Motorised Electric Treadmill running machine is a foldable, light treadmill that you can easily keep in your apartment. Weighing only 62 lbs., the treadmill can be installed and transported without effort, which makes it ideal even for small spaces. You can effortlessly fold it and put it away when you are not using it, saving space in your house.
- Inbuilt wheels – The treadmill comes with inbuilt wheels that make transport easier, so you can use it in your bedroom and store it somewhere else in the house. This is a helpful feature, especially for people who don’t have a lot of space in their apartment.
- Adjustable manual incline – Another plus that users have appreciated is the adjustable manual incline that comes with 3 levels of incline. This way you can control the intensity of your workout and enjoy a more challenging run. The adjustable manual incline is pretty basic compared to other, more expensive treadmills, but it’s still a great feature for the price range.
- Heart-rate monitor – The Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill comes with a heart-rate monitor that will help you keep track of your pulse. It is an optimum way to get an accurate calorie count without having to buy a separate device.
- LED Display – The LED display is a multi-function screen that shows all the necessary information you want to check during your workout. You will know your average speed, the distance you have covered and how many calories you have burned during your fitness routine.
- Compact – The size of this machine when folded is reduced to only 54″ x 25.5″ x 23″, which is impressive for a treadmill. Being compact is a great advantage for anyone who wants to easily store or move their running machine, so it can easily be kept at the office.
- Loud Control Panel – Some users have complained about the loud beeping coming from the control panel which can become disturbing during workouts.
- Hard on the joints – An important con to keep in mind if you are thinking about getting the Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill is that the deck is not cushioned, and this has a damaging effect on the joints. Long-term users complained about the hard deck that puts a strain on their knees and ankles, so if you have any issues with your joints, you should probably avoid this model.
- Slippery Deck – Another issue users complained about is that the un-cushioned deck can become slippery at higher speeds which makes it a hazard for runners. However, this problem did not occur for people who only used the machine for walking or really low-speed
- Speed measured in Km – Most users who chose the Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill would have loved for the display to show the distance in miles, and not kilometers as they are required to transform the number before setting their ideal distance. This is not a major issue, but it is worth knowing before making your purchase.
Where to Find the Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill?
The Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill is available on Amazon, and at specialized retailers, so you can easily acquire yours. If you opt for Amazon, you can also benefit from free shipping within the US.
The recommended routine for this machine is the typical light jog with increased intensity after you build more resistance and stamina. However, some users complained about the lack of stability of the machine, recommending it only for power walking. The manufacturer ensures that the machine is safe for running, so you should see for yourself.
Fitness experts recommend increasing the incline only after you get used to running on a treadmill, to avoid injuries or putting too much strain on your knees and ankles. As with any running machine, the main rule is to adapt the speed and intensity to your own fitness level, so start slowly and steadily increase the speed as you advance.
There are no required accessories apart from what is already in the box when delivered, but you should certainly buy a special lubricant to ensure that your Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill works properly for as long as possible. Another recommended accessory would be a specially designed mat to protect your floors from scratching.
Warranty and Guarantee Information
There is no warranty on this product, which is a great disadvantage that users didn’t fail to notice. Make sure you make an informed decision, as you can’t return the product and get a refund if you don’t feel satisfied by its qualities.
Any Customer Complaints?
As we have already mentioned in the CONS section, customers usually complained about the loud noises of the control panel, the hard deck that affects the joints and also the lack of stability that this light-weight machine has shown.
Apart from these common complaints, there have been users who noticed that only after a few months of use, the Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill is starting to become louder and lose its qualities. This is to be expected with affordable machines which don’t have such a long lifespan, so consider this fact when choosing your machine.
The Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill is a great option due to its small size and light weight, and it comes at an affordable price. As is the case with any fitness equipment, it has its PROS and CONS, but it still remains a great option if you’re on a tight budget, and you are just beginning your workout routine.
We recommend the Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill for anyone who is looking for basic features, with a minimum investment as far as costs go. If you are a professional runner and want something more high-tech, you should probably be looking at more expensive models than the Confidence GTR Power Pro Motorized Electric Treadmill.